Information Management and Summarization
EP will index and summarize medical records, with hyperlinks, according to your specifications recorded over a period of years. This helps in assessing the medical condition of a person to support any litigation process. Our summary team is made up of qualified medical professionals in Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, and Nursing and have more than 3 years of clinical and summarizing experience. Your law firm will assess your indexed medical record summary from our HIPAA-HITECH compliant document exchange server. Here are examples of areas where EP can provide customized summarization:
- Personal Injury
- Litigation due to health conditions
- Denial of Insurance and Social Security, Disability Claims
- Workers Compensation
Litigation Support Services
EP will provide assistance to attorneys and paralegals with routine legal matters, including:
- Drafting pre-litigation papers, e.g., complaints
- Discovery documents
- Drafting opposing papers; e.g., answers, motions, cross-motions, and objections
- Initial Settlement Demands
- Dismissal Documents
- Settlement Agreements
- Tracking court proceedings
- Summary Judgments
- Assistance with paperwork in specialized areas, e.g., bankruptcy- intake package management, debtor follow-ups; immigration- USCIS filings.
Deposition Preparation and Summarization
EP will prepare deposition documents and witness statements by drafting a questionnaire asked to the deponent. After court reporters transcribe verbal depositions in court, the result can be a lengthy, detailed conversation between the deponent and the attorney. EP will provide a summary of the transcript deposition for convenience. EP provides two types of deposition summaries:
- General summarization: Summarization of the whole deposition.
- Specific summarization: Summarization of specific portions as per client requirements.