Employee Pooling (“EP”) Legal Services delivers specialized, turn-key legal process outsourcing (“LPO”) solutions by dedicating fractional shares of legal service specialists, along with their management hierarchies, to your law firm.
“Fractional shares” mean you buy as much or as little time needed of a legal service specialist.
“Management hierarchy” means that our legal service specialists are managed by a team of highly qualified superiors.
EP’s legal support services extends the capabilities of both law firms and corporate legal departments, while remaining invisible to your clients, allowing freedom to strengthen relationships with clients, maintain service standards, start new initiatives, and increase revenues.
The following are LPO specialties that EP can currently assist with for your law firm. Your firm can retain as much responsibility as desired, while working with EP to customize processes to meet your needs.
EP will index and summarize medical records, with hyperlinks, according to your specifications recorded over a period of years. This helps in assessing the medical condition of a person to support any litigation process. Our summary team is made up of qualified medical professionals in Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, and Nursing and have more than 3 years of clinical and summarizing experience. Your law firm will assess your indexed medical record summary from our HIPAA-HITECH compliant document exchange server. Here are examples of areas where EP can provide customized summarization:
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Denial of Insurance and Social Security Disability Claims Appeals
- Workers Compensation
- Any litigation due to or involving health conditions
USCIS Immigration Application Service:our U.S. attorney-trained, dedicated legal service professionals will data-enter, vet, and organize immigration forms and applications and prepare them for submission to USCIS or other immigration officials. Our legal service professionals will also advise you of missing requirements in the immigration forms within hours after you submit your client’s information and documents to us through our secure file-sharing platform. The applications we can assist with for your law firm include, and are not limited to:
- Form I-130, Petition for an Alien Relative
- Form-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant (we also have experience with applications for special immigrant juveniles and VAWA petitioners)
- Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- Form I-129, I-129F; Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
- Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
- Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
- Any and all supplemental forms that are required or recommended to accompany various immigration applications, e.g., G-325A Biographical Forms and I-184, Affidavit of Support