UPDATE for Monday, March 23
Employee Pooling Operations Readiness
March 23, 2020 5:45 PM U.S. Central Time
Overnight, our entire New Delhi team did a spectacular job transitioning to a secure work-from-home environment without missing a beat!
- Employees will be connected to the office network behind SonicWall Firewall via Virtual Private Network (“VPN”) in order to perform their responsibilities.
- Our employees will only have access to work-related websites; employees will not be able to access any other website or application with their company issued laptops.
- Our IT team will follow a Zero Trust policy by tracking all employees’ system activity and frequent log checks. System activity includes keystrokes and print shots at an interval of every 10 seconds and browser history.
- Employees have signed an NDA which is specific to IT policies and they have been warned of serious disciplinary actions involving any security breach.
Kindly be patient with us Monday (23rd) and Tuesday (24th) to allow our employees to adjust to this new work arrangement.
- EP Team Leaders will stay in close contact with their counterparts in agencies they work with.
- Customers are urged to use their dedicated email support IDs to communicate with their Delhi teams.
- If you have anything urgent that needs to be handled, please reach out via text to the Nashville department head.
New Business – Alice Pratt 615-970-9061
L&C – Michelle Anderson 615-500-6961
Commissions – Marshall Gray 615-887-1082
Security and IT Concerns – Matthew Johnson 615-481-4385
Other Departments & Concerns – Tom Gray 615-300-7126